These hand-crafted guitars offer a playability musicians fall in love with. The sonic characteristics are unmatched in other guitars of this body size. The volume, projection and dynamic range should belong to a larger body guitar. You will be hard pressed to find another 00 that duplicates the playing experience you’ll enjoy when strumming this guitar. Monte Montgomery (Google him if the name isn’t familiar) played one at Winter NAMM. He said it was “probably the most alive guitar” he had ever played. That’s high praise indeed.
Further details and options follow:
- Nut width is 1.75” standard.
- All solid tone woods throughout.
- Two Top Choices: Sitka Spruce / Western Red Cedar
- Two Body Choices: Indian Rosewood / Tropical Mahogany
- Solid flamed maple bindings w/ top, side and back purflings
- African Ebony used for fret board, bridges, headstock overlay
- One-piece bolt on Honduran Mahogany neck featuring cantilevered design. Hand carved to modern specifications
- Two way truss rod for complete adjustability
- Hipshot tuners
- Stainless Steel fret wire
- Bone nut and saddles
- Nitroceleous lacquer is used in either gloss or satin
- Patented Suspended Bracing System (SBS) with a voiced radius (Arched) top
- Offset sound hole and side sound port are standard.
- All entirely handmade in Gilroy CA