The OM model guitar plays and feels every bit as good as it looks. Once you play it, you’ll understand why players are so passionate about Boulder Creeks. This guitar is so lively, you will feel it vibrate against your ribcage as you strum it. It’s rich, full tones stream from the side sound hole and right into your ear. Choose from a solid Western Red Cedar top (pictured) for slightly warmer overtones or Sitka Spruce for something a tad brighter.
Additional details and options for your consideration:
- Nut width is 1.75” standard.
- All solid tone woods throughout.
- Two Top Choices: Sitka Spruce / Western Red Cedar
- Two Body Choices: Indian Rosewood / Tropical Mahogany
- Solid flamed maple bindings w/ top, side and back purflings
- African Ebony used for fret board, bridges, headstock overlay
- One-piece bolt on Honduran Mahogany neck featuring cantilevered design. Hand carved to modern specifications
- Two way truss rod for complete adjustability
- Hipshot tuners
- Stainless Steel fret wire
- Bone nut and saddles
- Nitroceleous lacquer is used in either gloss or satin
- Patented Suspended Bracing System (SBS) with a voiced radius (Arched) top
- Offset sound hole and side sound port are standard.
- All entirely handmade in Gilroy CA